Monday 14 May 2007

Writing and relaxation


Enjoyed my time off work.
Caught up with a couple of friends, went to a writing workshop and spent a day just relaxing.
Followed up on my job applications and will need to keep that going.
Back at work today and all the frustrations return. There's meant to be a big trip for the whole section to have time in the offices in Copenhagen. A boozy jolly. I don't want to go. I want to be one of the few who keep things running in London. Probably the wrong option? I just don't want to go for that reason. I want to go and be constructive and not just with a boozy trip. Praised again at this month's Sales meeting .... getting beyond a joke.


I had made plans based on agreements with other friends and these have now all gone awry. I'll need to think again about a break in the summer.

Chloe xxx

No comments: