Wednesday 23 May 2007

Liverpool v. AC Milan - again!!!

Tonight Liverpool played AC Milan in the European Chamionships final. I've just seen that AC Milan won. I remember the game 2 years ago ..... why? You called me and I wrote a piece for you. Telling you what I did when we put the 'phone down.
This evening I'll think of you, touching me, kissing me, holding me, fucking me. I'm hoping it won't be too long until I see you for real. I can't wait! I'll be doing my best, as always, to make sure it's special ..... and even better than last time. We'll make those fantasies reality.

I'm doing my upmost to keep my promise to you and will know the result of this weeks' interview by Friday. I also have a meeting arranged with an agency on Friday too, with one particular role in mind. All positive stuff.

Chloe xxx

No comments: